Sassie Cakes Terms
1. Your initial deposit reserves your event date and is non-refundable.
2. We must receive the balance by the due date indicated or contract is null and void, and deposit will not be refunded.
3. The date of your final payment is the final date for any changes of size, style or flavors of the cake. Any changes requested after this date cannot be guaranteed and may be subject to additional charges.
4. Delivery and setup will be based on distance and type of setup. This will be discussed during consultation and reflected on invoice.
5. We are not responsible for any damage to the cake after setup is complete. You are responsible for providing an appropriate and secure table and environment for the cake(s). Cakes are heavy and require a sturdy table, and optimal room temperature of 75 degrees or below.
6. If flowers are provided by an outside source, we will arrange up to 25 stems free; $1 for each additional stem. You acknowledge that fresh flowers are not a food product, and may contain pesticides, insects, dirt, or other contaminants.
7. If you or your representative elect to pick up and set up the cake, you assume all liability and responsibility for the condition of the cake once it leaves Sassie Cake’s possession.
8. On occasion we will photograph our cakes and we reserve the right to use any photographs for display or promotion without compensation to you.
9. Our products may contain or come into contact with milk, wheat, nuts, soy, and other allergens. You agree to notify your guests of this risk and hold us harmless for allergic reactions.
10. In order to match SPECIFIC wedding party colors on the wedding cake, the bride or groom can supply color samples at least 2 weeks prior to wedding date. Sassie Cakes will come as close as possible to matching colors but we do recommend supplying your own ribbon to us 2 weeks prior to wedding date. If no samples or ribbon are supplied, the cake colors will be generic, not specific colors.
11. Sassie Cakes will not be responsible for any NON EDIBLES being placed in/on cake. Examples: Pins, Pearls, Fake Flowers, dowel rods etc. These items must be taken off before the cake is consumed. We will gladly put any extras you wish on your cake; however it is your responsibility to make sure these items are edible or removed before cake is consumed. Check with your florist for details on edible flowers as well.
We take our obligation to provide your wedding cake as agreed in this contract very seriously. However, should an unforeseeable event occur which prevents us from fulfilling our obligation and we must cancel our agreement with you, we will refund your payment in-full. In addition, if at all possible we will work with you to find another qualified bakery to assist you with your wedding cake and will cooperate in transferring materials to the new baker
Thank you for choosing Sassie Cakes. We look forward to creating an exquisite cake to be the centerpiece for your wedding.
*****PLEASE CONTACT SHOP REGARDING COVID SPECIFIC POLICIES******